3rd Annual Les Cheneaux Islands Bass Challenge
June 12, 2021 | 7am – 1pm | Hessel Marina
The Bass Challenge is back on for 2021!
Register below, or print a registration form to share. Interested in being a sponsor for this event? Print a sponsorship form.
- $50 entry per team
- $25 individual entry for non-motorized craft (kayaks) or shore anglers
RULES & DETAILS
- Three heaviest fish will be weighed
- $500 TOP TEAM PRIZE
- Top five places paid
- $200 BONUS prize for heaviest Largemouth Bass sponsored by Great Lakes Beverage
- $200 BONUS prize for heaviest Smallmouth Bass sponsored by Bill’s Canvas
- $100 prize for random mystery weight (drawn after weigh in) sponsored by Islands Vacation Rentals-Hessel on the Lake Resort
- Captain’s meeting will be held on Friday, June 11 at 7 pm at the Islander in downtown Hessel. It is not mandatory to attend, but strongly recommended to review rules and procedures.
- Mandatory check-in Hessel Marina 6:45am June 12th
- Interested in being a sponsor for the tournament? Contact Pat Schuster @ 616.520.3669
Captain Tom Frontjes, 906.484.3935, email@example.com
All proceeds benefit Great Lakes Boat Building School
Checks may be made out to: Great Lakes Boat Building School, 485 S. Meridian, Cedarville, MI 49719